I’m new to the blogging world. Well, sort of. I’m a lurker. I love to read and be encouraged by the words of others. I’ve been reading some blogs recently that have encouraged me in so many ways. I’ll share those here from time to time. They’ve encouraged me, not only to begin my own blog, but to live my life much more transparently. I don’t find it easy to share things with other people. I tend to bottle up my emotions and then spew them out at the most inopportune times. Sometimes I feel the burden of not sharing. I thought this might be a great way for me to talk about some things that I might not otherwise share.
I don’t want to share just to unburden myself, but also to help hold myself accountable to my God.
I’ve been praying for God to change me into the person HE wants me to be. I’ve been praying that I will live my life with the goal of honoring Him. I want to be a reflection of His love. I want to immerse myself in His Word and in prayer so that I can become more like Him. I want to share my struggles, mistakes, triumphs, and blessings. I also want to hear about yours. Let’s share our lives so that we can become who God wants us all to be.
What’s going on in your life today?

No comments:
Post a Comment